Trauma, Accidents, and Damage
Personal injury is a physical injury sustained by a person. It may occur in conjunction with other types of trauma, including property damage. Know your rights when faced with a case of personal injury and rely on representation with knowledge of legal precedents that has experience in the courtroom.
Personal Injury Cases
San Antonio personal injury cases occur most often due to automobile accidents, which include but are not limited to car and motorcycle accidents. Mishaps that cause impairment also happen on the job. 317 million workplace accidents occur every year, and the victims of those incidents have a right to compensation for damage done.
Whether or not you have personal injury protection included in your insurance plan, you’ll need a reliable team of lawyers to fight for your rights in the event of an accident that harms you or your loved ones.
The attorneys at LaHood Law offer protection for even more types of personal injury cases:
- Bicycle accidents – Don’t pay for major injuries from bike accidents out of pocket; let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Workplace accidents – We’ll help you fight for workers’ compensation so you can handle life after injury or disability.
- Drunk driving accidents – Reclaim your life and repair your automobile with the help of a powerful team of lawyers who know DUI and DWI law.
Let LaHood Law negotiate the best settlement for you.
- San Antonio Natives
- Aggressive trial lawyers with experience in federal, state, felony, and misdemeanor trials.
- Successfully handles felony cases as far as Pecos, Brownsville, LaGrange, Houston and Waco.
- Membership in Mexican American Bar Association, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Licensed in Federal Western District of Texas and the Federal Southern District of Texas.
Criminal Defense (State & Federal)
Motion to Revoke Hearings
Wills, Estates, & Trusts